About the Trafalgar Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Trafalgar Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) provides local community events and services for people and businesses within the Baw Baw Shire local government area. Our membership represents businesses, educational facilities and not for profit organisations and membership include owners and their employees, and students from corporate, medium, small and micro businesses and colleges. The breadth of our membership provides a vibrant pool for business connections.
TCCI is a not-for-profit membership organisation that receives no external funding for its day-to-day operations and as such, is able to provide fully independent advice and assistance on a large range of business activities and information. The Committee is made up of volunteers and new members are always welcome. When required the TCCI can refer businesses to other private and government agencies for assistance including recruitment and training, business planning, financial, legal and taxation, sales and marketing, strategic planning needs, statistics, and occupational health and safety information.
The TCCI’s three key objectives are:
- To offer one voice on issues of concern and provide independent advice and assistance to all of our members.
- To ensure we remain in a strong position both locally and federally to lobby and advocate for our members.
- To create a vibrant business community and keep abreast of local issues.
- To provide networking opportunities to promote your business amongst industry peers.
- To educate and train business owners by conducting Training and Professional Development workshops and seminars to your business and people.
- Provide a referral service for advice for business services including Industrial Relations and Human Resources.